Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Old Dead People

I kinda wanted a old fashion feel to the reception. It was at the Provo City Library which is the old Brigham Young Academy. My Jensen Grandparents took classes there back when they went to BYU in the 1940's. There are 13 window sill's in the ballroom, so I got family members to send me pictures of our ancestors to use.
I got this one of Axie Matilda Bohman Spackman and her husband William Henry Spackman. She was the first generation to be born in the USA in 1867, her family is from Sweden. My Grandma Jensen looks just like her! So it's easy to see where she got her DNA. My Mom and Aunt Sally look like her too.


My Mom and her brothers and sister. Can you see Axie in Mom and Aunt Sally?

My Grandma and Grandpa Jensen on their wedding day 1947 (my dress looks kinda like hers).

My Grandma and Grandpa Riding around the time they got married in 1931. My Uncle Don was a graphic artist for the church and used this picture on the cover of a genealogy pamphlet.

1 comment:

Denae said...

She was so stylish! Cool pic.