Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

PB list Jensen/Riding/Heaps

I'm really only posting this list for my own memory. Just to be a little more organized since I am almost done with the Spackman list, here is the few I need to look up on my Grandpa Jensen's side and the whole list of my Dad's side of the family. I'm amazed at how many ancestor's I have that joined the church so early in the 1800's! I should be done with all the Spackman's and Jensen's in two months, but it's gonna take about 10 months to do all the Riding/Heaps, so I should be done in a year from now, yippee!!! I will miss looking up info on my ancestors, it has been fun getting to know a little about them.

Jensen’s
  1. Christen Jensen
  2. Kirsten Marie Johansen Jensen
  3. Frederick Young Jensen
  4. Else Marie Andersen Jensen
  5. Jens Christian Andersen
  6. Catrine/Kathrine Marie Christensen Andersen

Riding/Heaps
  1. Thomas Edward Hale Riding
  2. Mary Ellen Eardley Riding
  3. Edward Eardley Riding
  4. Eleanor Elizabeth Excell Riding
  5. Henry Excell
  6. Elizabeth Austin Excell
  7. Christopher Lister Riding
  8. Mary Ann Hale Riding
  9. John Eardley
  10. Ann Cross Eardley
  11. Stephen Walker
  12. Eleanor/Ellen Swan Walker
  13. James Austin
  14. Hannah Roots Austin
  15. Willard Heaps
  16. Beatrice Twitchell Heaps
  17. Thomas Heaps
  18. Susannah Gouldthorpe Heaps
  19. Edwin Twitchell
  20. Vesta Lucetta Bishop Twitchell
  21. Ephraim Twitchell
  22. Phebe Melissa Knight Twitchell
  23. William Henry Bishop
  24. Eliza Pratt Bishop
  25. Nehemiah Pratt
  26. Elizabeth Roberts Pratt
  27. Isaac J Riddle
  28. Clara Maria Berry Riddle
  29. Isaac Riddle
  30. Mary Ann Levi Riddle
  31. John Francis Berry
  32. Elizabeth Cherrington Berry
  33. John Riddle
  34. Elizabeth Wilson Stewart Riddle
  35. Fredrick Levi
  36. Julia Ann Carroll
  37. Thomas Henry Carroll
  38. John Cherrington
  39. Sarah Belcher Cherrington

No comments: