Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

PB Frederick Young Jensen Jr


Apparently I haven't posted a copy of my Great-Grandpa, Frederick Young Jensen Jr's PB yet. I've posted about Fredrick's wife Madora previously, but haven't said much about him. I do remember him because he didn't die until 1978. At the end he lived with my Grandpa's brother Neal, who also lives in Centerville, Utah. My only memory of him is when me, Corey, my Mom, and Grandpa went over to Uncle Neal's house to visit and he had a big bag of popcorn he shared with me and Corey. I just thought he was a nice old man, until years later I saw a picture of us eating popcorn together and my Mom said he was my Great-Grandpa.


This is at my brother Corey's baby blessing, Great Grandpa Jensen is holding Corey. I am the blonde on the left on the ground, my cousin Konda in the middle, and Konda's brother Chris on the right. Chris and I are the same age and Konda is a year younger than me.

No comments: