Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful

I've seen on facebook people posting what they are thankful for each day. I thought I would do just one list here on the blog.
  1. Dave. I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of eternity with him!
  2. I am thankful for some awesome family vacations to Waterton National Park in Alberta, Canada.
  3. The summer I lived in Hawaii I lived in Hauula and worked in Honolulu. Such a beautiful drive.
  4. I am so grateful for the opportunity I had of serving as a missionary to South Africa. 
  5. I am thankful for the hard work and learning experiences of grad school both at BYU and the University of Wolverhampton. And for all the dancers who participate in my research!
  6. I am thankful for the gospel principle of free agency.
  7. I am so grateful for the sacrifices and decisions of my ancestors. I am always in awe of how a decision my ancestors made 175 years ago to join the church can affect my life!
  8. These three are just too cute to not add to this list! I'm so glad I get to be their Aunt Teri :) 

This is my list for now...

No comments: