Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Laporoscopy

I had a laporoscopy on Monday to check my fallopian tubes. Ugh, I still feel crappy! If this is what a hangover or C-section feels like, then I don't want them!!!

Before heading into surgery.


Yeah, I'm back, but I was dizzy at first. They wouldn't let me go home until I had eaten and went to the bathroom.


 After eating and drinking tons of water, they wanted me to get ready to go home. But sitting up and going to the bathroom made me throw up, so the nurse injected a anti-nausea drug. The side effect was sleeping and a serious red nose! (The bowl is in case I throw up again. Can you tell I had on my hat and was getting ready?)


Finally home eating pizza, which is what I was craving.

Can you tell Dave likes taking pictures of me, especially when I am sleeping? The test showed I have partially blocked fallopian tubes, so we will be put on the fast track for IVF.

2 comments:

AJ said...

Glad they found something they can work with for you. Sorry you have to go through all of that!

Teri's Blog said...

I was wondering if this is what your sister had to do?